Where is the love
I do not understand the world we live in. My humanistic views are truly being challenged. #whereisthelove #somuchhate
If you live an existence where you believe you are better than anyone else in this world ... I don't want to live in your world.
If you live an existence where you believe that you deserve more than anyone else in this world... I don't want to live in your world.
If you live an existence where you believe that you should force other people to make decisions based on your world view... I don't want to live in your world.
If you live an existence where you don't want to help people who need help .... I don't want to live in your world.
If you live an existence where you judge others people's decisions...
If you really think a "wall" is going to save us...
If you believe gay marriage is a problem ....
If you believe global warming is a hoax ...
If you believe in trickle down theory...
If you are ok with a world leader who has no respect for women
If you are ok with a world leader who doesn't have any respect for any minority
If you are ok with a leader with no political experience
If you are ok with a leader who's health care plan is to replace Obama care with "something awesome"
If you are ok with a man whose twitter privileges are taken away from him to be given nuclear codes
If you are a woman who voted for a man who thinks it's ok to walk up to you and grab your "pussy"
If you think it's ok to get rid of our free press and freedom of speech...
...... you just broke my heart.
We are better than this. We really are.
If you live an existence where you believe you are better than anyone else in this world ... I don't want to live in your world.
If you live an existence where you believe that you deserve more than anyone else in this world... I don't want to live in your world.
If you live an existence where you believe that you should force other people to make decisions based on your world view... I don't want to live in your world.
If you live an existence where you don't want to help people who need help .... I don't want to live in your world.
If you live an existence where you judge others people's decisions...
If you really think a "wall" is going to save us...
If you believe gay marriage is a problem ....
If you believe global warming is a hoax ...
If you believe in trickle down theory...
If you are ok with a world leader who has no respect for women
If you are ok with a world leader who doesn't have any respect for any minority
If you are ok with a leader with no political experience
If you are ok with a leader who's health care plan is to replace Obama care with "something awesome"
If you are ok with a man whose twitter privileges are taken away from him to be given nuclear codes
If you are a woman who voted for a man who thinks it's ok to walk up to you and grab your "pussy"
If you think it's ok to get rid of our free press and freedom of speech...
...... you just broke my heart.
We are better than this. We really are.
Comments
Post a Comment